Sentry – Vetter Joint Clinical Trial Delivery System
January 25, 2016
Safeguarding the health of clinical trial participants and the progression of trial results demands strict adherence to protocols. A disciplined approach to project management adds value within the constraints of client needs, including time and budget.
Sentry BioPharma Services (Sentry) provides clinical trial services to clients utilizing contract manufacturing organizations (CMO). Throughout Sentry’s history we have developed strong ties to contract manufacturers and their pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients by providing the following services:
- Cold chain management activities
- Drug product shipping services for worldwide international and domestic distribution
- Drug product returns and destruction programs
- GMP compliant drug product storage (ambient to <-135°C)
- Import/export optimization including foreign trade zone (FTZ) status
- Labeling, kitting and secondary packaging
As a continuation of Sentry’s CMO extended services, Sentry BioPharma Services and Vetter Development Service USA (Vetter) have announced their combined services offering to support new drug development from compound through clinic trials. From planning to filling to tracking, Vetter and Sentry will guide your compound through the clinical trial manufacturing process.