Supply Chain Management: Real-Time Tracking, Trusted Alliances, Ensured Integrity
Biotech and pharmaceutical companies leverage Sentry’s contract pharmaceutical manufacturing background and a versatile network of pharmaceutical cold chain logistics providers to successfully plan, source, make and deliver temperature-sensitive products.
Sentry’s core functions extend to all pharmaceutical supply chain interdependencies. This unified, cohesive approach integrates manufacturers, researchers, distributors, software systems, consultants, and channel supply partners to meet emerging customer expectations.
From early-phase shipper and channel qualification to supporting cost-effective commercial product launches, Sentry utilizes biopharma experience and relationships with qualified vendors, brokers, and manufacturers to design and implement domestic and international pharmaceutical supply chain solutions.
Sentry's Supply Chain Programs
- Pharmaceutical cold chain management
- Container and channel qualification studies
- Gel pack conditioning (acclimation)
- Outer packing (tertiary) system
- Time-out-of-temperature (TOT) reduction
- Regional, national and global distribution
- Freight cost containment
- U.S. licensed, registered and accredited
- Pharmaceutical import and export process management
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Bonded facility allowing onsite Customs and FDA clearance
- Returns management program
Sentry anticipates, understands and addresses regulatory expectations and best practices, ensuring product integrity in every phase of the pharmaceutical supply chain. With 24/7 online data access, clients can monitor inventory and tracking information in real time for total transparency.
Sentry's Supply Chain Attributes
- Risk Management:
- Selecting/sourcing the appropriate manufacturer qualified shipping systems
- Splitting high value material into multiple shipments
- Active tracking of high value and/or hot spot shipments
- Using qualified freight forwarder and brokerage vendors
- Adherence to applicable regulatory bodies
- Track and trace
- Advanced barcode technology
- Configurable inventory management system
- Electronic pedigree (e-Pedigree) and serialization
- Pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting measures
- Processing of all orders efficiently, completely and correctly, every time