Assists in maintaining all aspects of Sentry BioPharma Services Information Technology Infrastructure and related hardware/software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of office technology.
- Assists in monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining all end-user computing technologies including desktops, laptops, docks, monitors, printers, phones, conference devices, mobile devices, and related operating systems and software.
- Determines and resolves PC software problems and provides technical support for PC software including interfacing with technical support staff from various software and hardware vendors.
- Installs and configures PC software such as Microsoft Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, VPN (virtual private networks) software, etc.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors requests and problems across the network.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Support users by providing technical support and guidance; train users in software and equipment usage.
- Assists in creating and maintaining users in various systems and environments in compliance with IT security to protect data from unauthorized access.
- Assists in monitoring server infrastructure, email routing, and network infrastructure ensuring proper working order.
- Recommends and schedules maintenance windows in coordination with the IT Department management team.
- Installs and tests software releases, and software upgrades; evaluates and installs security patches and resolves software-related problems.
- Assists in monitoring system backups and performing recovery operations; assists with disaster recovery procedures.
- Responsible for clerical duties related to technical documentation of procedures and practices. Ensures proper upkeep of technical documents.
- Assists the IT management team with maintaining inventory of all IT resources.
- Assists the IT management team with software validation protocols and maintains validated systems with proper change control procedures.
- Upholds and implements security standards in compliance with the Information Security Policy and Standards.
- Promotes and implements overall cyber security awareness with users.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Self–motivated, with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft 365.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation and notes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines focusing on quality, compliance, and attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends and being available 24 hours a day to address any emergency outages.
Associate degree with one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
Relevant certifications would be considered beneficial. A valid driver’s license is required to always be maintained.
Location: Columbus, IN
Schedule: Full Time, On-Site
Experience: Corporate Windows OS Support: 2 Years (Required)
Travel Required: Some, Between Locations